About 1400 Series STD-4B+ Approved Horizontal Mailboxes
An indoor mailroom staple for decades, these horizontal mailboxes are approved by USPS if they are a direct one-to-one replacement for apartment communities where the U.S. Postal Service is delivering the mail. Horizontal mailboxes may be used in any private delivery application such as university or for military mail distribution.
All new construction or renovation projects require USPS Approved STD-4C mailboxes.
- Front load
- Prepared for USPS installed Master Lock
- Anodized aluminum finish
- 5-pin cylinder tenant cam lock with two keys (1,000 key changes)
- Clear plastic number slots or engraved numbers
- Snap-on outer trim kit (available by request)
- Modular design allows customized configuration