About CBU Discontinued Products
Centralized mail delivery equipment can be in the form of any "clustered" style of mailboxes, but the most popular is the free-standing, pedestal-mounted USPS Approved Cluster Box Unit (CBU). Most often used in outdoor new construction installations, cluster boxes are widely used across the nation for safe, secure access to mail and package delivery 24 hours. The first to manufacture the new "F" series CBU, Florence was also the first USPS licensed manufacturer and is also honored to be the sole supplier of Outdoor Delivery Equipment to the U.S. Postal Service.
Be sure to provide enough secure package locker space for business offices and residents by adding an Outdoor Parcel Locker (OPL) or two to your new or existing mailbox installation. With the continued growth in online shopping, providing ample parcel locker space for package delivery is more important than ever. And Florence is the only USPS Approved manufacturer of Outdoor Parcel Lockers - the perfect complement to your cluster box installation.
- Robotically welded cabinet and hood seams
- Rugged, weather resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel and aircraft aluminum, including aluminum pedestal
- Master front loading door designed to prevent prying with interlocking overlap seams
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Silver adhesive metal placards with black numbers 1-16 and 1P-2P