The ultimate centralized mailboxes for your project — hassle not included.
Florence leads the industry in providing centralized mail delivery solutions meeting the highest standards of security and durability. See for yourself: Use these resources to learn more about our top-notch products.
Why Choose Florence?
We are here to help you design faster, build smarter, and manage better.
Comprehensive line of USPS Approved and Private Delivery products and accessories backed by a 5-year warranty.
Nationwide network of expert Authorized Florence Dealers ready to assist you every step of the way for a smooth project.
Products, services, and resources you need to streamline any project.
We make choosing the right mail and package system
as simple as 1-2-3.
Follow these steps to find the ideal centralized mailbox solution for your project.
Develop a Preliminary Concept
The most important thing architects can do is start planning for a mail area as early as possible. This ensures:
- Dedicated space is allocated for a mail center.
- All key requirements and specifications are met.
- Proper mail and package storage are available for residents.
- The mailbox installation is seamlessly integrated with the project’s overall design.
If your project includes single- and multi-family residences in a large, planned development, start involving other stakeholders now — especially the USPS.
Engage with a Florence Dealer and local USPS
- Whether updating or remodeling an existing mail center or creating a brand new system, including a Florence Dealer and USPS Growth Manager will make for a smoother project. They will help you determine delivery locations, space requirements, and the appropriate mail equipment to use.
- You should also research local building codes and accessibility requirements to ensure your mail center complies with all the necessary regulations.
Start Planning Your Project
Design support for Section 10 55 00 postal specialties in the U.S., plus dedicated resources like CAD drawings and BIM objects.
Finalize Your Mail Center Plans
Work with a local authorized Florence Dealer to select the right products and finalize your drawing plans. Make sure to stay in contact with your designated USPS representative during the installation process to plan ahead for inspection and commencement of mail delivery. Once your mail center installation is complete, you’re ready to schedule USPS to install master locks and start receiving mail!
Tips for Choosing the Right System
Florence offers an array of USPS Approved equipment options from free-standing Cluster Box Units (CBU) to wall-mounted STD-4C mailbox suites.
Centralized mail delivery equipment can be in the form of any “clustered” style of mailboxes, with the most popular being the free-standing CBU. These outdoor pedestal-mounted units offer safe, secure access to mail and package delivery 24 hours a day in one central location or in clusters distributed throughout the neighborhood.
Cluster Box Units (CBU)
Florence CBUs blend nicely into communities and are conveniently located in a centralized area or distributed in clusters throughout the neighborhood.
- Secure USPS-compliant solutions for mail and package delivery.
- Most efficient method of outdoor mail and package delivery.
- Decorative accessories dress up standard units to complement a community’s architectural style.
Florence also offers numerous pre-configured 4C mailboxes and parcel lockers to deliver flexible solutions for a variety of projects. Used both indoors and outdoors, these options can be combined to accommodate most mailbox installation needs or they can be custom configured to meet the specific needs of your mailbox project.
Florence 4C Mailbox Suites are a secure, attractive and easy-to-use line of wall-mounted mailboxes and parcel lockers.
- Flexible, customizable solution for individual project needs.
- Industry-exclusive features, finishes and accessories available.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Meet USPS and Fair Housing accessibility requirements.
Complete Your Mailbox Project Using Our Online Configurator
The Florence Configurator brings your project to life by helping you create the ideal mailbox installation for your project. Our drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to design, layout, and even update installation details. Generate PDF drawings, CAD and BIM files to streamline your project documentation and help contractors during quote and order processes.