About 4CPM Pedestal Mount
Mounting a USPS Approved 4C module on a pedestal is not a postal approved installation alternative. However, it is an ideal option for central mail delivery applications where the USPS carrier delivers to a single location and the facility manager or other entrusted personnel distributes the mail.
With all the same features and options, security, and durability of the Florence wall-mounted versatile™ 4C modules, pedestal mounted units provide additional mailbox configuration flexibility. Designed to ensure every module is at a standard accessible height, pedestal-mount units come prepared with a master commercial lock to provide easy access to all compartments at once for private delivery personnel.
View Products By Height
Search the 4C product line below by total module height.
- Max Height
- 15 High
- 14 High
- 13 High
- 12 High
- 11 High
- 10 High
- ADA Max
- 9 High
- 8 High
- 7 High
- 6 High
- Rugged, weather-resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and outdoor durability
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame design protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Unique double-locking parcel locking mechanism design for added mail package security
- USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- All 4C-PM modules include matching pedestal for mounting