About 4CPM Pedestal Mount
Mounting a USPS Approved 4C module on a pedestal is not a postal approved installation alternative. It is ideal for centralized mail delivery applications where the USPS letter carrier delivers to a single location and the facility manager or entrusted individual then distributes the mail to the resident compartments within the pedestal mounted unit.
With all the same features and options, security, and durability of the Florence wall-mounted versatile™ 4C modules, pedestal mounting simply adds greater flexibility to your project as it is not tied to the USPS regulations. Designed to ensure every module is at a standard accessible height, pedestal-mount units come prepared with a master commercial lock to provide easy access to all compartments at once.
View Products By Height
Search the 4C product line below by total module height.
- Max Height
- 15 High
- 14 High
- 13 High
- 12 High
- 11 High
- 10 High
- ADA Max
- 9 High
- 8 High
- 7 High
- 6 High
- Rugged, corrosion and weather resistant powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame similar to High Security CBU design protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Unique double-locking parcel locking mechanism design for added mail package security
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys