- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durabiltiy for indoor AND outdoor installations.
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects.
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge.
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit.
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes.
USPS approved to STD-4C requirements.
Finish or Material:
Heavy gauge aluminum construction with an attractive powder coat finish.
Loading and Mounting:
Front loading, fully recessed 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox.
Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys.
Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in th
Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection.
Attractive silver placards with black numbers 1 thru 19 are included for door identification.
Door Width: 12-5/8"
Total Tenant Doors: 15
Tenant Door Height: 3"
Total Small Parcel Lockers: 1
Small Parcel Locker Height: 15"
Unit height is 39". See cut sheet for Rough opening details.
Double column unit width is 31-9/16". Single column unit width is 17-1/2". See cut sheet for Rough opening details.
Minimum wall depth of 17" required for fully recessed 4C mailboxes
Related Documents:» versatile_4C_Install_Manual.pdf