versatile™ 4C Front-load Horizontal Mailbox Suite I
(Unit Height: 37-1/4")
versatile™ 4C mailbox suites meet or exceed all security requirements of
the USPS STD-4C regulation for wall-mounted mail receptacles. Florence
4C mailboxes are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series
stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and
exceptional outdoor durability. Our unique, patented double-locking parcel door mechanism makes sure
your mail and packages stay safe and secure while our rugged, corrosion
resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism to make sure
your Florence versatile™ 4C mailbox system looks as appealing in the
years ahead as it does the day you install it. For an outdoor kiosk installation option, check out our vario™ 4C configurable mail park kiosks.
Important Product Notes:
- USPS STD-4C requires a 1:10 parcel locker to customer compartment ratio.
- USPS STD-4C compliant mailbox systems are mandatory on all NEW CONSTRUCTION and MAJOR RENOVATIONS as of October 5, 2006.
- ADA Compliance -- the USPS 4C Standard includes a requirement to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
- ADA Standards for Accessible Design, ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES FOR BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES Appendix A to Part 36 – Standard for Accessible Design Section 4.2 Space Allowance and Reach Ranges. Click Here to Read More
- The U.S. Postal Service requires that rear-loading mailboxes be located in a room that is secure and not open to public access. If you have questions related to the layout or secured accessibility of your mail room, please contact your local USPS official. Click here for information about Florence Key Keepers.
- To convert to private delivery, click here for our Postal to Private Conversion Kit
- *These noted modules do not meet USPS Installation Specification Regulations and are for Private Delivery Only unless approved by local Postal Officials.
- Click here to see if your renovation project requires STD-4C compliant mailboxes.