versatile™ 4C Rear-load Horizontal Mailbox Suite F
(Unit Height: 56-1/2")
Florence USPS Approved STD-4C compliant rear-loading mailboxes are designed for installations requiring rear access for mail delivery.
Important Product Notes:
- USPS STD-4C requires a 1:10 parcel locker to customer compartment ratio.
- USPS STD-4C compliant mailbox systems are mandatory on all NEW CONSTRUCTION and MAJOR RENOVATIONS as of October 5, 2006.
- ADA Compliance -- the USPS 4C Standard includes a requirement to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
- ADA Standards for Accessible Design, ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES FOR BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES Appendix A to Part 36 – Standard for Accessible Design Section 4.2 Space Allowance and Reach Ranges. Click Here to Read More
- The U.S. Postal Service requires that rear-loading mailboxes be located in a room that is secure and not open to public access. If you have questions related to the layout or secured accessibility of your mail room, please contact your local USPS official. Click here for information about Florence Key Keepers.
- To convert to private delivery, click here for our Postal to Private Conversion Kit
- *These noted modules do not meet USPS Installation Specification Regulations and are for Private Delivery Only unless approved by local Postal Officials.
- Click here to see if your renovation project requires STD-4C compliant mailboxes.
- Rugged, corrosion and weather resistant powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame similar to High Security CBU design protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Unique double-locking parcel locking mechanism design for added mail package security
- New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys
- Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters
- Exclusive Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware included with every mailbox model for convenience and ease of installation
- Hinged rear door panels constructed of heavy-gauge steel
- Rear doors powder coated in durable, corrosion-resistant Postal Grey finish
- Double panel doors for rear-load closure on all double column 4C mailbox modules and single panel doors for single column 4C modules
- Stainless steel "hook-and-slide" design on rear gate closes and latches the 4C mailbox rear door -- rear gate is similar in form and function to the front gate
- Latch mechanism secures rear doors – this is the USPS Approved standard design
- No USPS arrow lock required for rear doors
- Integrated, spring-loaded hold-open arms on rear door for ease of mail delivery by USPS personnel
- Engineered to meet USPS security requirements
- Available on all Florence versatile™ 4C suites and modules
- Rough opening dimensions identical to front-loading versatile™ 4C modules
- Front-loading 4C Suite F modules available...click here for more information
- CombiCam Combination Lock now available (this lock not approved for USPS mail delivery)