Paul Dittmar - Quality Director
Mr. Dittmar joined Florence Manufacturing in September, 2001. He is responsible for overseeing all quality control functions within the company. Previous to joining Florence, he was a Professional Engineer, a Certified Quality Engineer, and a lead quality auditor diploma from an RAB accredited firm. Mr. Dittmar holds bachelors' and masters' degrees in Chemical Engineering from Michigan State University, as well as an Executive MBA from the University of Chicago. He has also successfully completed the local "Leadership Manhattan" program.
Contact Paul Dittmar
The Florence Management Team is committed to developing and implementing effective means to fulfill its Quality and Environmental Health & Safety Mission. Our Company policy is to:
- Establish and maintain a documented system that meets the requirements of both ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards;
- Provide the human and material resources as deemed appropriate and feasible to the task;
- Listen regularly to our customers and other interested internal and external parties regarding expectations and views on quality products and environmental aspects.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the entire organization the importance of exceeding expectations of our customers, regulatory agencies, and other interested constituencies.
- Establish and execute measureable and attainable quality and environmental objectives and targets for continual improvement;
- Periodically review effectiveness and suitability of our entire operating system and progress toward established objectives and targets;
- Continually renew this commitment to excellence in producing a quality product and by protecting the environment utilizing the basic principles of pollution prevention, waste minimization, and recycling.
- Achieve or exceed compliance with applicable legal and other requirements, such as EPA, KDHE, OSHA, & NFPA regulations.
Florence Member LoginNot a Member? » Register Now
- STD-4C Mailboxes and Accessories
- Cluster Box Units and Accessories
- STD-4B+ and Private Horizontal
- Vertical Replacement Mailboxes
- Mini Storage Lockers
- Collection Boxes
- Mail/Book Drop Boxes
- Key Keepers
- Discontinued Parts
Find a Local Dealer
Contact Customer Service
Contact Sales Managers
Create a Trouble Ticket
» Apartment Mailboxes » Commercial Mailboxes » Residential Mailboxes » CBU Mailboxes (Cluster Box Units) » 4C Mailboxes » Vertical Mailbox » Horizontal Mailboxes » Wall Mailboxes » Pedestal Mailbox » USPS Approved Mailbox » Replacement Mailboxes » Locking Mailboxes » Centralized Delivery Equipment